The Fastest Disc In The World | Plastic Addict 4
Iron Samurai 3
· Color Glow Md3
· More dome than the md3
· Stiffer that regular C-Line
· Plastic manufactured by Discmania
· Comparable to a Discraft Buzzz (does hesitate to fade out)
o Looks a lot like the Dynamic Moonshine (Color Glow) Plastic
o Lat. 64 makes evolution line
o Yikun Discs makes Active Line
· With the recent shipment we received, plastic was very inconsistent
· Curious to see weather that has to do with the mold or just the way the plastic is mixed
· Nuke is super swirly, but undertaker is very plain
· Affecting sales on discs because one run has more swirls than the other
· Malta is a PM Signature disc. Does that make Discraft want to save the better plastic for that mold?
Loft Discs Bohrium Driver
· Feels like a slicker star plastic
· Good feeling premium plastic, no complaints
· Making them in max weight: 171-174 and light weight: 167-171
· Very rounded inner rim that reduces air being trapped making the disc fly faster (reduces drag)
· Super shallow rim (hard to grip backhand or forehand)
· Fastest disc on the market
· Flight characteristics- stable driver
· High speed understability with a low speed overstability
· Good for smaller hands
· Like the Prodigy X-series
Great job Silas, this was great!!
That was great!
That Loft Discs Bohrium seems a bit of an overkill for a disc, hopefully I can try it out in the near future.